Taroudant- Sources told MWN that the National Rally of Independents was entrusted with eight ministerial portfolios, following six rounds of negotiations between Mr. Abdelilah Benkirane and Mr. Salah Eddine Mezouar, the Secretary General ofÂ the National Rally of Independents,Â which will lead to the formation of a new coalition government.
The Party of the National Rally of Independents will lead some of the most sensitive ministries, including the Ministry of National Education, the Ministry of Economy and Finance in addition to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The following is a list of the ministries received by the Party of the National Rally of Independents:
1. Â Â Â The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation: Mr. Salaheddine Mezouar.
2. Â Â Â Ministry Delegate to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of: Ms. Mâbarka Bouida .
3. Â Â Â Ministry in charge of Moroccans Living Abroad: Mr. Hassan Oukacha.
4. Â Â Â Ministry of Energy and Minerals: Mr. Rachid Talbi Alami.
5. Â Â Â The Ministry of Economy and Finance: Mr. Mohammed Bou Said.
6. Â Â Â The Ministry of Traditional Industry: Mr. Mohamed Abbou.
7. Â Â Â Ministry in charge of the Environment: Ms. Fatima Marwane.
8. Â Â Â The Ministry of National Education: Mr. Anis Perou.
The ministerial reshuffle brought two women from the NRI party to the head of two ministries.
After weeks of negotiations, the longest of its kind, between Mr. Abdelilah Benkirane, the head of government, and Mr. Salaheddine Mezouar, the head of the National Rally of Independents, the new coalition will be made public before the opening of the Autumn session of the Moroccan Parliament on Friday.
The names of the new ministers will officially be announced after their appointment by king Mohammed VI.
Â© Morocco World News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed
Click here to read the article from its source.